Konica Minolta AccurioJet KM-1
The KM-1 Inkjet Press combines the speed and flexibility of offset presses with the digital benefits of variable data printing and zero make-ready. It prints on 23” x 29.5” sheets, allowing for 6-up 8.5″ x 11″ letter-size printing.
- Up to 3,000 sheets per hour
- Largest sheet size in it’s class: 23″ x 29.5″
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
Konica Minolta iFoil and MGI JETvarnish 3D
This web-solution turns printed jobs into remarkable products that will immediately catch the attention of your target audience. With this machine it is easy to highlight defined areas and add tactile 3D effects to digital, flexo or offset jobs. In combination with the inline hot foiling module, it is the perfect device to achieve high added value through customization and personalization of each printed piece.
- In-line spot UV clear coating and foil stamping
- Dimensional clear coating
- Semi rotary die cutting to finish labels in-line
- Create digitally-made embossed foil without the need for expensive dyes
- Handles sizes from 8.5″ x 11″ to 14.33″ x 40.15″
Ricoh Pro C7110SX
The Ricoh Online System Configurator is a 5-station digital color production print system with the ability to print with clear, white, neon yellow, neon pink, and invisible red toner.
- Output speed (letter): 90 pages per minute
- Supports oversized print jobs
- Color and Black & White output
- 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution
Konica Minolta AccurioPress 6136
The AccurioPress 6136 digital printing press provides high-quality black and white output at high volume, maintaining image stability over long press runs.
- Output speed (letter): 136 pages per minute
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with 256 gray shades produces sharper text, denser black fills and smoother half-tone images
The Xante Impressia is a digital multi-media print system meets the demand for fast, full color letterhead, envelopes, forms, labels and more. It has the ability to print on a wide variety of media and sheet sizes and can handle complex digital files and make critical color adjustments.
- Output of up to 4,000 full color #10 envelopes per hour
- Able to run full color jobs with variable data in one pass.
- High resolution for exceptional sharpness, clarity and color quality.
Heidelberg Speedmaster 105XL
The Heidelberg Speedmaster 105XL is a 4-color press with an aqueous coating unit. With the its high speed, up to 18,000 sheets per hour, and ability to print on sheets up to 26″x 40″, this press is perfect for high volume print loads.
Halm Super Jet Plus XL Envelope Press
This offset two-color envelope press can run up to 60,000 pieces an hour. The maximum sheet size is 18″ x 15″.
Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46-2
The QM 46-2 is a small format commercial printing press, specializing in one and two-color jobs. The small press can run 10,000 sheets and hour and the max paper size is 18.11″ x 13.38″.
Wide Format Equipment
Mimaki JFX200-2513 Wide Format
This wide format flatbed printer delivers endless options to print to a wide range of substrates. Seamlessly create signage, posters, way-finding, decorative panels and more.
- Print on one 4′ x 8′ board or a variety of pre-cut pieces up to 2″ thick
- Maximum print speed of up to 8 boards per hour
- Variable dot technology
HP 360 Latex 64″ Roll Printer
The HP roll printer produces indoor and outdoor prints on a variety of traditional signage substrates—even textiles. And high-quality, durable prints provide scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks.
Colex Sharpcut SX1732 Flatbed Cutter
This complete turnkey solution reduces costs associated with the finishing process of large format goods. Its versatility also helps unlock the full potential our flatbed and roll printer.
- Graphics: Two dimensional signs, banners, outdoor exhibits, and intricate lettering can all be cut, trimmed and routed within minutes
- Displays: Three-dimensional displays by contour cutting, trimming, routing and creasing for both rigid and flexible media
Horizon SPF FC200A Booklet Maker
The fully automated booklet maker system offers a range of booklet formats and is made up of:
- Collator: Holds up to 30 distinct files to be grouped together
- Stacker: Provides continuous cycling of the project to ensure superior stack quality
- Sticher & Folder: Can mount up to four stitches per booklet
- Trimmer: Provides bleed trimming on the head and foot of each booklet
Heidelberg Stahlfolder Folding Machine and Presser/Stacker
The Stahlfolder is an automatic machine that counts, marks, presses, folds and stacks pages together into folded section, which can then be placed into the saddle stitcher and stacker to create a booklet or magazine. This folding machine offers a wide range of fold types and complex folds to fit your project’s needs.
Muller Martini Presto Saddle Stitcher & Apollo Stacker
The Presto produces saddle stitched products of the best quality quickly and efficiently. High-speed stitching heads stitch products gently with perfect staple quality, and the three-knife trimmer ensures products are trimmed precisely and reliably.
- Three large capacity twin feeders for assembly
- Up to four stitching heads, depending on project size.
- Places finished product into cross-stacked piles for delivery
- Up to 9,000 cycles an hour
Horizon Book Binder BQ-470
This automatic perfect binder can bind up to 2.5″ thick books at speeds of up to 1,350 books per hour. The Horizon BQ-470 offers a superior glue application system ensuring a high-quality look and strong, square binds every time.
- Strong and lay flat binding
- Environmentally friendly adhesive
- Book thickness: 0.04″ to 2.5″
- Max book size: 12.59″ x 12.59″
Horizon Smart Slitter SMSL-100
The Smart Slitter creases, perforates, and cuts sheets all in one pass and is most often used for brochures and covers for perfect binding.
Polar 115XT Hydraulic Paper Cutter
Polar 78X Hydraulic Paper Cutter
We have two hydraulic paper cutters onsite to accommodate the demand of projects produced within our facility.
- Heidelberg Suprasetter Fully Automatic Printing Plate Production
- Rollem model T.R. (score and perf machine)
- Beseler Shrink Wrap Packaging System
- Challenge EH-3 Hydraulic Three Spindle Paper Drill
- Lawson Super Duty Automated Hydraulic Paper Drill