Click here to order Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelopes, Note Cards, and Pocket Folders
For questions regarding our online order system, please call 865-974-8923.
Requests to alter the layout of a template must be approved by the applicable branding office.
Knoxville Campus Branding Guidelines
Institute of Agriculture Branding Guidelines
UT System Branding Guidelines
UT Health Science Center Branding Guidelines
Students wishing to order business cards should check with their department to see if they are eligible and to obtain the appropriate login information. This system is not integrated with with the University’s network. As such, the login is NOT the University NetID/password. Orders charged to departmental account number are eligible for on-campus delivery. Personal orders must be picked up at the University Printing & Mail main office and payed via check or cash using exact change.
Direct Web Submission Form
Our Direct Web Submission Form allows you to submit an order directly from our website.
If you are submitting your order via Direct Web Submission:
- Select the link above;
- Indicate your preferred Copy Center;
- Enter your customer and order information in the required fields;
- Attach up to 4 files – If submitting more than 4 files, consider using a .zip folder;
- Review your order information and submit.
You should receive a confirmation e-mail shortly submitting your order. Should you find any errors in your order information or if you would like the job number we have assigned your order, please contact your selected printing center directly.
Interactive Order Form
Complete the University Printing Interactive PDF Order Form and and either email or print the completed form to submit with your order.
Our friendly staff are available to answer general questions about services, paper, turnaround times, cost estimates, and more. The primary function of the order entry department is to obtain accurate specifications for order processing.
Essential information required for order entry:
- University Printing & Mail Customer Number (four-digit)
- Publication Authorization Number
- Description of job
- Contact person
- Telephone number for contact person
- Department name
- Department account number to be billed
- Delivery instructions
- Date needed (not ASAP)
- Paper specification (color, weight, etc.)
- Ink color(s)
- Pre-Press instructions
- Bindery instructions
- Special instructions (example: print front and back, print one side only, separate each section with a colored sheet, etc.)
- Proofing instructions