For questions regarding our online order system, please call 865-974-8923. Requests to alter the layout of a template must be approved by Creative Communications in the Office of Communications & Marketing.
Students wishing to order business cards should check with their department to see if they are eligible and to obtain the appropriate login information. This system is not integrated with with the University’s network. As such, the login is NOT the University NetID/password. Orders charged to departmental account number are eligible for on-campus delivery. Personal orders must be picked up at the University Printing & Mail main office and payed via check or cash using exact change.
Direct Web Submission Form
Our Direct Web Submission Form allows you to submit an order directly from our website.
If you are submitting your order via Direct Web Submission:
- Select the link above;
- Indicate your preferred Copy Center;
- Enter your customer and order information in the required fields;
- Attach up to 4 files – If submitting more than 4 files, consider using a .zip folder;
- Review your order information and submit.
You should receive a confirmation e-mail shortly after you submit your order. Should you find any errors in your order information or if you would like the job number we have assigned your order, please contact your selected Copy Center directly.
University Printing Interactive Order Form
There are several ways to submit this form with your order.
To save the Interactive Order Form: Right click on University Printing Interactive PDF Order Form and select “Save Link As” or “Download Linked File;” save the file to the desired location on your hard drive.
If you are submitting your order via e-mail:
- Please download the form to your computer, fill it out, and save it, then attach the filled out order form file to your e-mail along with files for your order to email@example.com.
If you are submitting files via disc or flash drive:
- Please download the form to your computer, fill it out and save it, then add it to the disc or flash drive.
If you would like to turn in a hard copy of your order:
- You may fill out the form electronically and print it out, or print a blank form and fill it out by hand. It may then be submitted along with your hard copy or digital storage device.
Order entry personnel provide answers to general questions about services, paper, turnaround times, cost estimates, and more. The primary function of the order entry department is to obtain accurate specifications for order processing.
Essential information required for order entry:
- University Printing & Mail Customer Number (four-digit)
- Publication Authorization Number
- Description of job
- Contact person
- Telephone number for contact person
- Department name
- Department account number to be billed
- Delivery instructions
- Date needed (not ASAP)
- Paper specification (color, weight, etc.)
- Ink color(s)
- Pre-Press instructions
- Bindery instructions
- Special instructions (example: print front and back, print one side only, separate each section with a colored sheet, etc.)
- Proofing instructions
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the order entry department at 865-974-4416.