Click here to order business cards, letterhead, or envelopes using our online template system.
Please have the following ready when placing your order.
- Due Date
- UPM # (formerly referred to as the GAS #)
- Departmental Account Information
- Order Description (title, physical description, any relevant details)
- Customer Contact Information
- Order Recipient Information (if different from the Customer Information)
- Proofing Information (if different from either Customer or Recipient Information)
- Delivery or Pickup Information
- Order Specifics (# of copies, # of pages, paper size/weight/color, binding, etc.)
- Any files to be attached
- Estimate # (if we estimated the order for you)
- PUB # (some jobs require a Publication Authorization Number)
- Old Job # (only if this is a reprint with out changes)
- Special Instructions
Proofs are not free. If a proof is requested, it will be charged to the print order as an extra copy. Please be aware of this when placing wide format or student portfolio orders.
The Conference Copy Center typically serves the building it is located in or near. Wide Format orders (banners, posters, rigid signs) are not considered Quick Copy orders due to the time required for printing and finishing. Any banner orders, poster orders, orders containing color ink, and orders requiring finish work (folding, binding, hole punching other than standard 3-hole, etc.) will be directed to our Main Shop, regardless of the selected copy center.
This should not affect order completions, but we ask that you keep this in mind when selecting your due dates. You may request to pick an order up in any copy center or have it delivered to any location on campus.
If you have any questions regarding the order process, or the preferred file layouts, or file types, please contact University Printing order entry staff – 974-4416.