The iPhone and Android phone mobile apps are available for students package deliveries. Search the App Store or Google Play for University of Tennessee and locate UT Package Lockers.
The mobile app is only available to students who have been uploaded into the locker system. To use the mobile app, students are required to sign up with their UT email address and review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
If you are unable to complete the sign up process, contact University Printing and Mail for assistance.
After registering, students can sign in and use the mobile app to stay informed regarding incoming packages.
The mobile app provides the following:
- Immediate notification when packages have arrived and are ready for collection
- Location of package—the locker bank and locker number
- Basic package details including the carrier and tracking number
- Three different options for students to collect their packages from the locker bank:
- A collection PIN that can be keyed using the touch screen at the locker bank
- A collection QR code that can be scanned at the locker bank
- A button in the app to remotely open the locker containing the package*
*Requires the student to be within five feet of the locker kiosk to enable functionality