The innovative electronic locker system provides on-campus residents a secure and easy way to access their packages 24/7. Package lockers are located in Presidential Court, the VolShop on Cumberland Avenue, and Stokely Hall. Students are assigned a locker location based on their residential housing.
Select your residence hall from the list to view the location of your package locker.
Your Locker Location:VolShop, 1655 Cumberland Avenue
View a Map
Students are notified by email from UTK Mail Room when their packages are available for pickup. Once registered, students can also be notified through the UT Package Lockers app.
To access a locker via email
Locate the computer kiosk near the lockers and enter the PIN or scan the QR code found in the email notification from UTK Mail Room.
Locker access using UT Package Lockers app
Students can now download the UT Package Lockers app on their Android or iPhone mobile devices.
Then, choose one of two options:
- Locate the computer kiosk near the lockers and enter the PIN or scan the QR code found in the app.
- Click the open locker button in the app to open the locker remotely (must be within five feet of the locker kiosk).
Packages requiring refrigeration and oversized packages will be delivered to the front desk of residence halls for student pickup.
UT Mail Services will make every effort to deliver packages promptly and efficiently. The following outlines the policy for the delivery and retention of student packages:
- Packages will be delivered to package locker locations the same day they are received. Packages will be available for student retrieval for 72 hours, not including weekends. For example, packages loaded into lockers on Thursday morning will be available for pickup until Monday morning.
- Any student package not picked up within 72 hours will be removed from the locker unit and returned to UT Mail Services at 2021 Stephenson Drive.
- UT Mail Services personnel will attempt to contact the student to inform them of package delivery. A second delivery attempt to the locker unit will be made the following day for an additional 72-hour period. If the second attempt is unsuccessful, the package will be collected and held at UT Mail Services for seven business days. Following this period, the package will be returned to the sender if the student does not contact UT Mail Services.
- If a student is unable to retrieve a package due to an illness or being out of town, UT Mail Services will temporarily store the package for no more than seven business days. If the student has extenuating circumstances, notifies UT Mail Services in a timely manner, and UT Mail Services acknowledge the notification, we may be able to extend the hold time.
- Oversized or irregular-sized packages will be delivered to the student’s residence hall. They will be available for pickup following the delivery email sent to the student.